Daily Archives: October 5, 2012
This project is an example of how small can be sometimes just as bad as large.
The Napier project (that isn’t near Napier at all) is ‘only’ 2 turbines. But if these 2 turbines were part of Nextera or Suncor’s projects, they would be the most ILL PLACED turbines of the 50 or so proposed
Below is the noise map – yes the same hideous maps that Suncor use. I put road names on it for you, because they were missing, again. Check out the line for the 40 dBA — check out how many homes are along that line along Napperton Dr. From their chart it says there will be 9 homes that will be under 700m from these turbines (closest is 573m away from a home). Notice also that there isn’t single ‘participating’ receptor.
wpd Canada Corporation (wpd Canada) – Napier Wind Project
- » Draft Project Description Report
- » Draft Construction Plan Report
- » Draft Design and Operations Report
- » Draft Decommissioning Report
- » Draft Natural Heritage Assessment and Environmental Impact Study
- » Draft Heritage Assessment
- » Stage 1 and 2 Archaeological Assessment Reports
- » Draft Water Assessment and Water Body Report
- » Draft Wind Turbine Specifications Report
- » Summary of Draft Project Reports