Over 100 wind turbines in Middlesex County now under construction
- Suncor’s Adelaide wind project was approved today: read more
- WPD’s Napier project approved last week: read more
- NextEra’s Adelaide wind project is almost done the appeal process. read more
- NextEra’s Bornish wind project’s appeal denied. read more
All the proposed wind projects in Middlesex County (above) have now been approved and will be under construction, if they aren’t’ already. That’s over 100 wind turbines. If you want to see what it look like, check these pictures out, or come out and see for yourself.
In Lambton county:
- NextEra’s Jericho wind up for final public comment: read more
- Suncor’s Cedar Point wind up for final public comment: read more
That’s another 130+ wind turbines.
Grand Bend? That’s another 111 turbines.
This is what Christmas looks like to many in rural Middlesex and Lambton Counties.
If you have 100 good ideas of how to stop the wind turbines, just implement 1 of them on your own. That makes a difference. Action is what is need!
Posted on December 13, 2013, in Adelaide Project- NextEra, Adelaide Project- Suncor, Bluewater Project, Bornish Project, Cedar Point Project, Goshen Project, Grand Bend Project, Jericho Project, Napier Project, Next Era, Suncor, WPD. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.